|Programming Languages||Advertising||Information Technology||Management Systems|
- Build and style implementation packages for seamless integration on client websites ranging from diverse industry leaders.
- Lead technical phone calls with clients for determining needs and resolution.
- Create UI for internal applications using Materialize and JQuery for use and distribution across Customer Success and Account Management departments to ease in testing and producing screenshots.<
- Prototype and pitch new Voice of Customer product using HTML5 and JQuery.
- Document and manage customer issues via JIRA ticketing and Salesforce CMS.
- Pair programming daily while utilizing interpersonal skills, effective teamwork, and agile methodology training
- Coordinate campus computer migrations by updating hardware and software on up to 500 computers per assignment.
- Supervise up to 10 students during migrations, checking and troubleshooting their work and ensuring migration completeness.
- Work with service tickets and inventory management to effectively utilize and document a variety of university-owned equipment.
- Receive inbound calls and chats from diverse global advertisers using a popular online advertising platform.
- Provide advertisers comprehensive solutions while maintaining high customer satisfaction and 100% call quality ratings.
- Actively collaborated with team members and Subject Matter Experts to escalate more specialized issues to their respective internal departments (policy, billing, etc.).
- Arrange and monitor house chore schedule of 52 house members.
- Delegate and organize house members in the deep cleaning and maintaining of the house to continue to follow organization's mission of affordable student housing.
- Assist faculty in the migration to a new desktop service on new or existing computer devices.
- Troubleshoot and consult peers on software and network issues.